Southwest Solutions is a recognized leader in affordable housing. We are the leading developer of multifamily housing in southwest Detroit. These units are managed by an experienced and bilingual team of certified specialists familiar with all aspects of property management, compliance, reporting, and resident services. Our team is committed to improving the quality of life of all our tenants. For information about our apartments and townhouses for rent, click here.
Southwest Solutions is revitalizing southwest Detroit neighborhoods by rehabilitating hundreds of affordable and supportive housing units and building new developments. We help those who are often least able to help themselves. We understand that providing safe and decent housing is the first priority in improving the lives of individuals struggling with mental, economic and other hardships. Our expertise in property management services is rooted in our commitment to those we serve and our community. That is why we enjoy an outstanding level of satisfaction from tenants and all our partners.
We offer property management consulting services. Ask us about putting our expertise to work for you in an arrangement where residents and property owners work cooperatively toward a better community.
- We can provide an affordable, safe and quality apartment for yourself or your family in a beautifully restored and well-maintained building.
- We can help if you own commercial or multi-family property, but do not have the resources to manage it or prefer to focus on your core business.
- We can help if you want to develop affordable or market-rate housing, but do not have the expertise or resources to facilitate your investment.
- We can provide experts to ensure compliance with all housing laws and regulations and specific government programs.
- We can provide financial reporting, analysis and asset management review of your property portfolio.
Need more help?
Southwest Solutions is recognized as one of top 50 developers of affordable housing in the nation.
We are the largest multifamily developer in southwest Detroit.
Award-winning Blended Management approach establishes mutual responsibilities between management and tenants, helping to avert problems and resulting in greater cooperation.
Received Neighborhood Builder Award from Bank of America in 2008.
Named Housing Hero by Charter One in 2008.
Named CDC of the Year by Detroit LISC.
Leased all 44 units of Hubbard Communities, our $8.2M single-family home and townhouse development.
Leased all 150 units of Piquette Square for Veterans within two months of its opening in 2010.
Leased all 32 units of Scotten Park Townhomes development on schedule.
Leased all 39 apartment units of the new Mack-Ashland project ahead of schedule.
Manage 683 apartment units that we rent to low and moderate-income families and individuals.
Developer and/or manager of 26 apartment projects.
Designated a NeighborWorks Green Organization for excellence in sustainable housing and business practices.