Are you learning English and interested in driving a hi-lo/forklift on the job? Join our FREE training program!
The program is 4 weeks and begins on March 1. Classes are offered in the evenings and on weekends. All classes are virtual (on Zoom) except for the hands-on hi-lo/forklift training.
- 18+ years old
- Interest in working as a forklift operator in warehouses, storage yards, factories and construction sites
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Intermediate/Advanced English Language Learner
- Available to attend four weeks of class and forklift training
Weekly schedule (March 1 – 27):
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Readiness: Mondays and Wednesdays 6-8pm
- Workplace Safety & Communication: Fridays 6-8pm
- OSHA 10 Training: Friday, March 19th, 6-9pm and Saturday, March 20th, 9am-4pm
- Hi-Lo/Forklift training: Saturday, March 27th, 8am-12pm (online) and then hands-on, in-person training at the Detroit Training Center (5151 Loraine St, Detroit 48208) from 1-4pm
Call 313-451-8055 to learn more and enroll!