Are you interested in a career in financial services? Becoming a bank teller is a great way to start!
Southwest Solutions is offering free bank teller training. Once you complete the program, we’ll provide job placement assistance.
To take advantage of this opportunity, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old and allowed to work in the U.S.
- Have at least a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have experience in retail or cash handling
- Have no criminal record
- Be interested in working with people
Bilingual speakers who are fluent in English are strongly encouraged to apply for this training. It’s an 8-week program, meeting on weekday mornings at our Learning Lab in southwest Detroit.
In the program, you’ll learn about:
- The role and responsibilities of a bank teller
- Checks and cash handling
- Financial terminology
- Customer service
- Effective communication
- Job readiness and etiquette
- Interviewing skills
- And much more
During your training, you’ll receive transportation assistance, stipends and other support.
To apply for this free opportunity, please contact Jordan at 313-297-0095 or email.
This program is sponsored by Unidos US and the W.K. Kellogg Foundation.