Southwest Solutions is proud to be part of the HomeLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America.
HomeLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with $15,000 in down payment assistance on qualified properties
- Provides homebuyer education that can prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Annual income of all persons 18 and older living in the home must be at or below 120% of the Detroit Area Median Income (AMI) guidelines (FHA financing, a popular option for HomeLIFT financing, is limited to 115% of AMI. Other loan programs may have more restrictive income limits
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
1. Located in Detroit, Hamtramck, Highland Park, Livonia or Dearborn. (See a map.)
2. The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
3. A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, Planned Unit Development
- See our Frequently Asked Questions Page
Good News! Limited HomeLIFT down payment assistance funds may be available.
If you are interested in the HomeLIFT Program, take the quiz below and find out if you are immediately eligible to start the application process.
- Do you have a signed purchase and sale agreement on a home located in Detroit, Hamtramck, Highland Park, Livonia or Dearborn?
- Do you have a Mortgage Preapproval from an approved HomeLIFT lender?
If your answer is “YES” to both questions, please CLICK HERE.
If your answer is “NO” to either or both of the questions, please CLICK HERE.
If you have further questions, please call 313.841.9641.