Are you interested in a career in financial services? Becoming a bank teller is a great way to start!
Southwest Solutions is offering free bank teller training. Our next class begins in May. Once you complete the program, we’ll provide job placement assistance.
To take advantage of this opportunity, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old and allowed to work in the U.S.
- Have at least a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have experience in retail or cash handling
- Have no criminal record
- Be interested in working with people
Bilingual speakers who are fluent in English are strongly encouraged to apply for this training. It’s an 8-week program, meeting on weekday mornings at our Learning Lab in southwest Detroit.
In the program, you’ll learn about:
- The role and responsibilities of a bank teller
- Checks and cash handling
- Financial terminology
- Customer service
- Effective communication
- Job readiness and etiquette
- Interviewing skills
- And much more
During your training, you’ll receive transportation assistance, stipends and other support.
To apply for this free opportunity, please contact Jordan at 313-297-0095 or email.
This program is sponsored by Unidos US and the W.K. Kellogg Foundation.